Monday, August 1, 2011

She's Awakened!! 30 Day Challenges - Day 1

Hello all!! It’s a new day and I’ve decided to participate in several 30 days challenges this month!!

On a personal note, I’m doing the 30 day photo journal. This will be letting you all know what I’m thinking, what’s going on and where I am!! This should be fun…well, at least interesting!! Shout out to Megan Yasu at thekitchensalon.com for the inspiration to do this one!! Check her out at: Thekitchensalon.com
On the Health scene, I’m participating in:

Veggie Challenge – a call out to myself to eat better, drink more water and frankly use up the millions of bags of frozen vegetables I have in my freezer!! Today, has been filled with carrots, corn, peas and even veggie chips!! Water has been plentiful!!

Exercise – this is self-explanatory and it’s the second time I’ve done this one this summer. Every day, I pledge to move my body for at least 30 minutes and report back on Facebook. Want to join in the fun, join here: Health_and_Wellness
This is just the jumpstart I need to get into the swing of things. July was full of ups and downs and unfortunately, so many downs, I couldn’t even bring myself to blog about it. Now, I’m reclaiming that zest for life and I want to share it with you, hopefully sparking something in someone else.

We’re here to live, so let’s do it!!

Here’s my Day #1 photo!! It’s August, I’m feeling free and it’s time to give all of me!! I’m smiling!! Hope you enjoy today!!


4 comments:

  1. I believe in you girl! Keep the hope alive. If you want something it's a great idea to try try again. You admitted your downfalls. Now, I'm here with you each and every way to show my support. I don't want you to fail. Kick butt and most of all remain positive. God bless you!!!

    D. Nyree Dunn
    http://www.facebook.com/tiggaboo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so with you on this challenge. I've decided to start one of my own. Thank you for the push, and best wishes to you on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. will you move in with me and motivate me? I need some help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. D. Thank you for your words of support!!
    X Diva, great to have you here and glad I could help. Post your link so I can follow!!
    Amanda, can't move it, but I'll do the best I can from here!! LOL Thanks for reading!!

    ReplyDelete