Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 6: Just a Little Reminder...

This is just a check in. Here I'm drinking Chinese Flower Green Tea with cherry syrup. I really enjoyed it!!

Besides crunching numbers with my Sorors, I really don't have much to share...except MANNERS go a long way!! Say it with me: "Please", "Thank You" and "Excuse Me!!" I was at the coffee shop yesterday and being the people watcher that I am, I was reminded that people do not always use them. This actually gave me an idea about something, but I'll have to share it at a later date. Hopefully, it will be developed enough to share during this month's challenge.

That's all for now, sorry it's late. Stay tuned for today's blog...it's coming later on.

2 comments:

  1. You look like you are enjoying your 30 day challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by lady!! I am definitely enjoying it!!

    ReplyDelete