Sunday, August 28, 2011

Peace is Here and Change is Coming!!

Spent most of the day DELIBERATELY setting some things into motion. I tackled my ongoing "to do" list with a vengeance I haven't had in such a long time.

I cleared some space: took out the recycling, the trash, cleared out old stuff including mail and emails.

I cooked and ate a healthy menu full of water, vegetables, flaxseeds and whole wheat. I had much energy today!!

On the financial front, I updated my August budget sheet and started my September one. Planning is key!!

Finished several projects and started on some new ones. I even had the chance to really sit down and meditate today. Just listening. It was peaceful bliss: no phone, no other distractions. I even got in a nice nap (which typically happens to me when I meditate), so I'm wondering was it really a nap or an elevated level of consciousness...whatever it was, it allowed my body and mind to rest and be rejuvenated.

I really cannot describe this feeling today. It is good; true peace. I know what that means...something is indeed stirring in the pot and getting ready to come forth. I'm elated to see what comes up and I'm inspired to move to the next level. I'm seeing some things that need changing and I'm up for the challenge. Are you?

Happy Manifesting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment