Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 22: Art on My Mind

This is just an update day. Nothing really big to report or truly deep to share. I did do some pampering though, because women need to do that from time to time. I didn't get to the hair last night, but I had a great deep conditioning session this morning, then I got my nails done. I received a discount on my nails...didn't ask for it, so I call that FAVOR!!

I've gotten in some walking and some water today. Also, a few veggies. I'm cooking though and will veggie up the plate tonight!! I think I'll do some cleaning and goal setting tonight. I have a few things to do this week that need a bit of planning on my part. Overall, it's been a really laid back day.

One interesting thing though, I received a booklet in the mail from a local community college with all of the upcoming theatre shows. I'm elated that I'll be attending a couple, including an opera in October. I am always inspired by the arts and I know these shows will not disappoint. I'm very excited about that. Also, Les Miserables is coming to Toledo in November on it's 25th Anniversary tour!! My little diva and I will be in the house!!

Also, I think I'm getting the itch to take a new class...
Belly Dancing comes to mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment