Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 15: The Body Speaks...Taking it Easy

After all that excitement and fun this weekend, it was time to buckle down on this Monday. I got up early and was able to get some writing down. I finished one assignment and started on another. I cooked a little and thought I was really going to get down to business...but my body had another plan.

I'm not feeling the greatest and having some...discomfort. It will clear up in a few days I'm sure (I know all the women reading this know what I'm going through). In the mean time, I did what I could, but had to lay down and take a nap. Got up, took a walk and again I cooked, but I really haven't been that hungry. I'm sipping on some green tea now, with strawberry syrup. I also had some strawberries earlier. My aunt, rest her soul, said strawberry anything will soothe the uneasiness. We'll see...

Anyway, just checking in. Still determined to finish my "to do" list today...again, we'll see. Chao!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww girl, I hope today is a better day for you! I don't miss those discomforting days at all! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! I do feel better!!

    ReplyDelete