Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cute and Free: Checking In - Day 2

Well, it's Day 2 of THE CHALLENGES...at least I'm getting the blog in. Today has been such a whirlwind!!

Walking was abundant, today, but I slacked a bit on the water. Also, I didn't get in the veggie intake I desired, but lettuce and a few tomatoes made it to the palate.

On to some good stuff though. Today was a good day!! I spent some time with my parents and had a great meeting with my Sorority sisters. Throwing around ideas, along with an AWESOME writing class I had yesterday, is really putting me in a creative and positive mood!! The bonus, I looked cute today!! I was comfy in my maxi and wore my very own handcrafted jewelry. See for yourself!!



See told you!! Anyway, I'm signing off, but headed to get my water in...(my Soror just reminded me that she hasn't seen me drinking any during our meeting.) Time to get it in!! CHEERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment