Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Celebrating Me...all month long!!

February is always a good month for me!! I'm elated to be the Pisces that I am and I just LOVE February. I like the way it sounds, the way it's spelled, the way it spent!! The 19th is the most special day of all...of course...my BIRTHDAY!!


This year, I decided to LIVE IT OUT!! I don't have a problem celebrating, but I've never really stepped out this much!! First, let me share the link to my feature in Lifestyles of the Pretty and Prosperous:
http://prettyandprosperous.blogspot.com/

Next, I received a couple of contacts for other kinds of features. Can't reveal them yet, but I'm truly honored and blessed!!

Then...this weekend I will be acting in the University of Toledo Performing Arts production of The Vagina Monologues!! www.toledovday2011.weebly.com It is a dream come true and I'm looking forward to a freeing experience...as I'll be giving a high pitched MOAN on stage!! LOL

Now for the icing on my birthday cake!! I'll be spending my birthday this year in Los Angeles, doing what I love!! BEHIND THE MIC!! My online voice over mentor is having a VO workshop and I am SO EXCITED to be both meeting him AND attending his class!!

So you see...let me keep it simple...February is about CELEBRATING ME!! Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment