Monday, January 31, 2011

Goodbye January...Hello to Me!!

January was pretty darn good...I must say. It was full of challenges, but it allowed me to be real with myself and others...alot of things were revealed about my relationships. Much better bonds were formed and that feels great!! I heard January's supposed to have the worst day of the year in it, but I found January to be very inspiring. My spirits were lifted higher than they have been in a while.

One thing I found out...I may be frugalicious, but I am not organized. The Soror I'm helping to declutter is helping me organize. She is AWESOME at it!! She's even doing a little redecorating in my home. Love her!!

As a say goodbye to January, I say hello to February!! My Birthday month, my Fast Food Free month, my "on to the next success" month!! Welcome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment