Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Glow

Opened my heart...
That was just the start...
Tall and sensual...
Just incredible...
When he speaks I listen...
Makes my soul glisten...
Makes me chuckle...
And my knees buckle...
Tells me the truth in love...
Truly sent from above...
Strong and loving, even when he says "no"...
He is responsible for My Glow...

I wrote this last year...it just came to me when I was "talking" to a new guy. He had good insight, but we were not meant to be anything more than friends. No real confidence his approach toward me...

I was reminded of this today as I reflect on my life right now. Taking your time to get to know a person is such a rewarding experience. It's priceless and certainly worth the wait when that person allows themselves to be unveiled...

We ate together...he likes my cooking. He washed my hair...

Looking forward to 2011...

No comments:

Post a Comment