Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm Willing to Lose...to Gain Me!!

I thought about him last night. We got along so well and we could talk about anything. In fact, he was one of the most honest men I've ever known. We had such a good time and was building a really good friendship. He just had one flaw...he had the tendency to waste my time. Not the "he talks to much" kind of waste my time, but the "let's make plans, then the day passes by without follow thru of said plans" type of waste my time.

We talked about this issue previously...because we talked about everything. He said he liked my ability to give it to him straight...I guess he didn't like it this one day though...He apologized through his teeth and then I didn't hear from him anymore...that was about 1.5 weeks ago. I reached out, he ignored me.

I miss him...however, I decided I cannot allow anyone to disregard me and make our relationship one sided, just so I can be their friend. If this happened a couple of years ago, he would have gotten away with it, but that is not who I am anymore. I give respect and support, so I demand it back from every relationship. If it cannot reciprocated, I have to step away from it.

I'm willing to lose him and anyone else...in order to gain me!! I'm okay with moving on. I got my own closure and I'm open to life!! I welcome life to bring on the next one...actually it already has. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment